11 February 2011

Hey Everyone !
FINALLY I have some to have a proper post with pictures this month and last month.
Life had been hectic for me since the start of 2011.
Meeting up friends, CCI , Everlast, GB stuff ,BASIC and church.
But at least, I am glad to say that from Monday to Friday all my days are well spent
in whatever I am doing.
CCI and Everlast are the of the main thing I'm focusing on now.
I can say that its true that its very tiring ..
Nevertheless , when I see those children whom I'm teaching learnt something
I knew my effort is not wasted.

I'm currently sick.
In fact,I have been sick for a week already since new year.
Its going on and off,I hope i will get better.
Migraine~



CCA Promotion Day.



CNY
My cutest GM.



CCI
Yesterday,Magd and Michelle came over to my house
to bai nian and stayover to have their dinner.
I'm going Michelle's house on friday.
I love them.

No comments: