
The day before was bad.
I couldnt sleep well after i reached home.
First time.
Keep waking up in the middle of the night,
It seems like there is something bothering me.
But i dont know what exactly it is.
Have not been studying and working hard for last week.
My final lap,gonna go all out.
Someone told me this.
” Every minute i dont study,i’m going further away from my goal.But if i use every minute to study from now on,puts me closer to my goal. ”
GO CHRISTINA!!
You can do it.
Lord,Please give me the strength,willpower to overcome this final lap.
Amen.
I'm losing faith in you.
I couldnt sleep well after i reached home.
First time.
Keep waking up in the middle of the night,
It seems like there is something bothering me.
But i dont know what exactly it is.
Have not been studying and working hard for last week.
My final lap,gonna go all out.
Someone told me this.
” Every minute i dont study,i’m going further away from my goal.But if i use every minute to study from now on,puts me closer to my goal. ”
GO CHRISTINA!!
You can do it.
Lord,Please give me the strength,willpower to overcome this final lap.
Amen.
I'm losing faith in you.

No comments:
Post a Comment