I dont know if i should say i'm lucky or unlucky today.
hahas.
Unlucky because i lost my wallet at the bus due to my carelessness.
Reached interchange and found out that it was lost,
but its too late.
So decided to wait for XinHui to lend some coins from her to bus to sch.
Then i saw Nicol and told him about it,He accompanied me to the information counter and report.
He also offered me his coins ,Soon Nicholas and Roger reached.
Nicholas then offered me his ez-link card.
At that moment i was so touched by their actions.
My friends were all saying me that i dont seems to worry and sad.
I dont know why too. haha
Later in the morning , the SMRT staff called me and said they had found my wallet.
Its was the driver that found it.
I was very grateful and thankful to him because i thought i would never get back
cause there is a lot of time my wallet was not return.
Plus this time round is a Guess wallet.
Cash inside was lost,that person left me with $2.
I need to make a new Atm card cause i already cancel this service already.
But i dont have time:(
Bank closes at 4.30pm everyday and i end sch at 4,sometimes even 6pm.
I think this kind of act is really worth for us to learn and
i realise friends do care (:
24 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment