I know i'm neglecting this blog , though i come here everyday.
hahas.
But dont know what to say and i'm seriously lazy and tired to post.
Cause these few weeks was really hetic for me.
I guess next week also. CNY~
This was what happened last saturday at Chalet.
Didnt want to stay at first,but they were so good with talking
that they manage to convince me and let me stay overnight.
Then supposed to go back at 10am and meet YiLing for the cookie thing.
But i was too tired and lazy plus some convincing again let me stayed there till 4 plus.
Went home at 4 plus reached at 6plus.
Bathed already went out for dinner at Jack's Place with Cheerios instructors.
We played a game after dinner called ' HANDIPLAST'.
I'm sure i gonna remember it for life cos it so painful.
BFC26 , 6 and 7th March (most likely going.)
Okays,I gonna rush my art now. bye!






No comments:
Post a Comment