15 May 2009

Claps !
No more paper lo.
haha , but Mon stil got art
Today 10 release ,go Mos Burger and slack there
till almost 12 buy ticket . Go watch Star Trek
Nice movie indeed ,I thought i wont like it
Then go Seoul Garden !! Spend almost 3hrs there !

Went Metro after that .
6~ home sweet home




Peach inside my mouth :D

Prawn Head ! I love Seafoood A!

Bowls we use. LOL .Wasteful

Xin Hui drinking her water,Adelyn enjoying the ice kachang

Adelyn ! twist

EAT EAT EAT ! yummy !

3 ppl snatching A HOTDOG ?
stil got so many ma .
Cos tat one longest right ? HAHA

CHopsticks fight . LOL
Me : I eat first la .
Adelyn : Don wan ! I first !
i know its stupid
Suck my thumb . 'Tickle'
Xin Hui goin overseas .
Back to kindergarden !
This bag EXP ok !
Almost $80 ! haha.
$ 79.90
Me and Jo,goin to buy this bag .
HAHA . JKJK
I Just wanna make the atmosphere better .

No comments: