
de dustbin s0 EXTRA .

nice
--------------------------------------------------------
Yoyoyo.. I am not christina .. LOL ..
I am one of her friends .. HaHa..
She ask me to help her post .. HeHe..
So I am here to post for her what happened last night .. HoHo..
Yesterday I called her to go acc with us to fishing .. because she also say after exam then she go with us ..
Starting she don't want .. because sian .. but then afterward she msg me again ask me ..
So I kinda phyco her go with us ? I think so ..
She meet me and jh at cwp .. because she acc her cousin go buy thing .. then her cousin fetch us to yishun ..
Went to buy bait then head to boon house .. wait for ris and hong ..
Go lower selatar resoviour ? I think so .. fishing ..
Fish the whole day no income .. slack at there .. heng . she not sian .. got me and my company entertain her .. EH .. christina if sian tell me hor .. haha . then i try to improve .. LOL ..
She know one new friends , which is my friends , Ris .. haha .. I am friends intro-er !
In the morning then we go home sleep .. zzzzzzZZZ
She going curry moon(karimun?) lo .. Go there in one piece , Come back also must in one piece ..
Be careful ah .. enjoy the times when you at there .. relax yourself.. AIYA. donno what to write liao ..
So funny .. help other ppl blog .. first time .. ahhaa .. AH!! FIRST TIME ! MY VIRGIN GONE !! LOL. wth ..=.= okay la .. zhao laio .. don't want destroy her blog .. let her clear the mess later ..
Christina .. I still unable to get the photos from ris .. once i get it .. i post it for you or i send you .
HAHA.
PAT was here ...

No comments:
Post a Comment